Sunday 22 November 2009

What ever happened to the caped crusader? Well write a 4000 word essay on it and you'l know exactly what happened :P

So as you can tell i've been working on this wiki thing. Batman: Best. Topic. Ever. :D
I'm quickly realising that I really like researching things, and not just for work I have to, I kind of want to work on some of my own things and go more into this Batman project.
I'm really busy at the moment with loads of stuff and I have loads more to do.. kind of don't know what to do first and arghh i'm really looking forward to getting uni things out of the way so I can start working on my own stuff again.

On the lazier, more awesome not i've got addicted to a lot of different tv shows recently, Supernatural, How I Met Your Mother (as per usual :P), Heroes, True Blood and will be getting into Fringe. That is, if I ever catch up with everything. Currently i'm overloading on caffeine and it's not too good so i'm thinking a few late nights and no time wasted then all will be awesome.

Well... other than all of this waffling on at crazy speeds, i've also got some french lessons in mp3's that I need to put on my ipod and start learning some of that too. For some reason i'm really enthusiastic and want to do loads of stuff :D:D:D Maybe that's just the caffeine.. but ah well back to the Bat :)

1 comments:

Jay said...

Haha, thats the best way to be buddy, make something of yourself....

as Kieth L Brown once said to me...

NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!

I'M POSSIBLE!!!!!!

Post a Comment

About Me

chrisw45
Chris Wilson.. artist, tv and film enthusiast and soon-to-be animator.
View my complete profile

Followers

Counter