Wednesday 18 November 2009

So little time...

Back again :)

So i've been quite busy as usual.. last night I spent all night writing up research on Batman and the contexts it has fallen into over the years since he was created. That was fun and I met up with our tutor with my flatmate who's also working on this project with me and talked through all of the things we could do with it and the various paths we could take in this project. She also mentioned making it a bigger project and possibly getting it published for us which was great news :D She also asked us if we were interested in mentoring and first year students which I am excited about being that we were thought of first to do this.

Umm.. recorded the podcast I had to do.. was a painto get through but it's done and dusted. :D
Other than that I've just been working on some 3D modelling and animation skills for tomorrow's lesson which i'm really looking forward to again.

Before I got to the lesson I have an interview for a job at HMV at meadowhall at 11AM which I really hope I get.. i could really use the money. Talking about money.. I've also been asked to design a a website which promises good money.. I'm good enough along with the previously mentioned flatmate to design a great website we just need to learn the web designing program, Dreamweaver and we can work on it.

So lots going on and there's possibilities of lots more to come but just got to persevere.. and i've decided to take on a few more tv shows to watch which is difficult to fit in to my schedule :P but they're quite good so far (Fringe and True Blood).

Bye for now then.. oh and here's one of my 3D modelling attempts :) and more on here http://chrisw45.deviantart.com/


2 comments:

ISChris said...

Penis

ISChris said...

Why was I not informed you had a blog D:

Post a Comment

About Me

chrisw45
Chris Wilson.. artist, tv and film enthusiast and soon-to-be animator.
View my complete profile

Followers

Counter