Wednesday 25 November 2009

Je comprends le francais :D

Soo i'm back and busy as ever.. really trying to work my ass off.

I've decided to start learning french really in depth. A kind of total language immersion thing. I'm watching my DVD's in french language with english subtitles, listening to some of my french music and doing french language lessons on mp3's along with Anki for learning the sentences/words and writing them. I'm really enjoying it and picking it up pretty quickly :)

Anyway I hope I can pick this up as I would love to know a second language..
Other than that i've got a hell of a lot of university work to keep up with, i'm still jobless (didn't get the job at HMV :( ) and just generally don't have enough time in the day.. but this weekend will be constructive and I hope to get things done pretty quickly.

By for now, I'll keep this blog updated on my progress :)

1 comments:

Basil Baradaran said...

GO AT IT LIKE THE CLAPPERS, MAN

Post a Comment

About Me

chrisw45
Chris Wilson.. artist, tv and film enthusiast and soon-to-be animator.
View my complete profile

Followers

Counter