Friday 23 October 2009
Well today was in some ways productive and some down right lazy.


I've been practicing drawing all day drawing and shading X-Men characters :D.
Caught up with watching some of my many purchased DVD's and started on dollhouse, which I might add is AWESOME :) I don't know why people have been grilling Whedon about it. It's written well and has some incredible acting in it, especially from Eliza Dushku.
Anyways, i've also done some more drawings for my 3D Animation and plan to complete the animation tomorrow hopefully :D

Here's one of my drawings from last night/finished this morning. Hope you like it :) Night people.





Emma Frost from the X-Men :P

1 comments:

Basil Baradaran said...

Bitch get your blog looking all nice and personalised

Post a Comment

About Me

chrisw45
Chris Wilson.. artist, tv and film enthusiast and soon-to-be animator.
View my complete profile

Followers

Counter