Tuesday 20 October 2009

... it's a Sailboat

Soooo not updated for a few days :P but here we go.

I've been really busy getting all my uni work done. A podcast, presentation and 3D modelling work.
So yeah a fair bit. We're doing a presentation on Commodity Culture and the Simpsons. Sound fun.. well it isn't it's boring as hell and two lines were missing from the top of each page in the reading we were given for it.. so quite difficult to read.
That's tomorrow and i'm nervous as I always am before presentations :( I've known the people i'm presenting to for a year now and likeliness is i'll still be a babbling fool when i get up there.
Then we have the podcast.. I hate doing these normally but this one went down fine.. second recording and i'm happy with it :D Just got to hand that in tomorrow woop!
But the thing i'm really excited about is my progress on 3DS Max. It seems like a pretty intimidating program but once you get used to it it's pretty awesome. I'm currently animating a fight scene between two characters. It's an assessed exercise to help us develop natural movements and i'm really enjoying it.
Um... I've not spent to much but acquired loads of DVD's in the past few days and some would probably say a weird mixture but I like them :D

Dogma, Mallrats, My Neighbour Totoro, Hocus Pocus, Beetlejuice, Karate Kid 1,2 and 3 (In a badass tin XD), Butterfly Effect and The Craft.

HMV having a sale.. means a much more awesome October :D

Anyway bye for now should be back soon.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

chrisw45
Chris Wilson.. artist, tv and film enthusiast and soon-to-be animator.
View my complete profile

Followers

Counter