Monday 19 July 2010

Back and redesigned... this blog's going to be awesome.

So, I've redesigned my blog and there are a few different things that I still want to add when I get the chance but I'm pretty happy with how it's looking right now.

The main thing that's changed for me at the moment is that i've gotten organised. I bought a day planner and set out the things I need to do each day. I'm really disorganised when it comes to getting stuff done, especially when i'm at work in the summer but things are going to change; one of those being this blog.

I plan to change the style of it, from the personal blog it is at the moment to one that's updated much more frequently, basically talking about anything and everything that I like in the media. I plan to work in television in the future and my drawing has been coming along lately so you can expect realistic drawings of characters from television shows posted fairly frequently. I'll also be posting reviews on new episodes and old of shows that stand out to me and some 3D modelling work i'll be working on in the next few months. I'm going to be busy but by the end of the summer i'll be well prepared for next year at University.

I'm hoping a few more people will subscribe to it, possibly giving me pointers on the sort of things you want to see from the film, television and animation industry and from time to time maybe some more intellectual things will pop up.

I've just finished watching the first half of the third season of A Town Called Eureka and the show seems to be picking up a good stride of late so there may be some reviews on the latest season of that. I've also just finished season four of Ghost Whisperer, watched almost three seasons of 30 Rock and I'm almost done reading Neil Gaiman's American Gods, which definitely deserves a review. Time management will hopefully allow me to get a lot of these things done but as I said before, I'm currently working part time to save for my next Uni year so there may be slight gaps in the times I post updates.

Anyway, thanks for watching and I hope you like the new design and way i've decided to take this blog. Bye for now

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

chrisw45
Chris Wilson.. artist, tv and film enthusiast and soon-to-be animator.
View my complete profile

Followers

Counter