Saturday 23 January 2010

Not the best of days

So today i went for that interview for the part time job at a cinema. Would've been awesome with how much I love films but I didn't get it :( It required lots of teamwork and as usual I gave some great ideas and came out with none of the credit. So I've decided to just take charge of things for myself and after downloading an ap for my android installed a program to help me keep up with a list of things, from 3DS Max practice to learning French. I think it will help motivate me but I am really going to struggle without money coming in. Thankfully my parents give me enough for food the government barely help me at all. So although I have no money and somehow still need to save for the summer, I will still have to go out on nights out with friends. I do appreciate their friendship its hard when they all have money to spend on what they want and i can either have alcohol OR things I like :P

Oh well.. I guess I just have to carry on doing what they want, I don't want to lose a friendship just from not getting this job and financial stuff but honestly if I could just get this term over with and get ome good work experience somewhere over the summer I'd be so happy, I just don't think I can work over summer like last time, I need to be doing something career-related now. Might just run away to the US for a couple of months :P I wish...

Anyways night people (well the few who follow this..) hope to see more people following soon :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

chrisw45
Chris Wilson.. artist, tv and film enthusiast and soon-to-be animator.
View my complete profile

Followers

Counter