Friday 22 January 2010

Back again and with much more certainty :)

Ok so not so frequent as i'd hoped but now I've got my new Android phone. I'll be able to blog and tweet as much as I want wherever I want :)
Firstly, I have a job interview tomorrow at cineworld.. the best possible part time job for me as I watch movies all the time and if anyone has seen my dvd collection will know tv and film are really important to me. This brings me to my next thing. Since I was really young I've always wanted to work on the games industry and recently after learning more about where my career could go after.my course ends and realising the importance and influence that television and film has to me, that's where I want to go in life. Learn as much as I can about high ploy modelling and eventually move to the US to pursue that area of 3D modelling. I'm really excited about how sure I finally am about my career. Anyways, i'll be back again soon. Night :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

chrisw45
Chris Wilson.. artist, tv and film enthusiast and soon-to-be animator.
View my complete profile

Followers

Counter